Dr. K's Cherry Smoked Crab Dip
Dr. K’s Cherry Smoked Crab Dip
Need an appetizer that will WOW your guests? Try our Cherry Smoked Crab Dip with Lane’s Spellbound Seasoning cooked in a Lodge Cast Iron pan. This fast & easy recipe blends cheese, crab and seasonings into a perfect dip for any event.
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ¼ cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Lane’s BBQ Spellbound Hot Rub
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 1 pound lump crab meat drained
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
1-2 Dr.K’s TennCans Cherry
Preheat your grill to 350° and place Dr. K’s TennCans Cherry.
- Whip the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth on low speed.
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise, continuing to mix until smooth.
- Next, add 1 cup of cheese, garlic, and seasonings. Mix on low until smooth.
- Add crab meat and fold in gently with a spoon.
- Spread mixture into 8-inch Lodge Cast Iron Skillet and top with remaining cheese.
- Place on grill over indirect heat, grill for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.
Sprinkle additional chopped chives over dip before serving
Leave a comment