Dr. K's Mexican Street Corn
One of our most popular recipes, try Dr. K’s Mexican Street Corn is the perfect side dish for our grilled fajitas. It's also a great recipe for parties and tastes even better the next day!
6 ears corn
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup Mexican sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 finely diced jalapeño
- 1/2 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1 lime zested
- Juice from lime
- 1 ½ cups cotija cheese
1-2 Dr. K’s TennCans
Rub corn with olive oil and coat with your favorite rub. Tastes awesome with Lane’s BBQ or Smokey Boy’s Grilling rubs!
- Preheat the grill to 350° & get your favorite Dr. K’s TennCans to smoking (we used Mesquite)
- While the grill is preheating, mix the rest of ingredients and set aside.
- Place corn on the grill over indirect heat, rotating corn every 5 min for 20 min
- Allow corn to rest for 10 min
- Slice corn into a bowl and add remaining ingredients
- Mix thoroughly and enjoy warm or try the next day for a flavor explosion!