Need an appetizer that will WOW your guests? Try our Cherry Smoked Crab Dip with Lane’s Spellbound Seasoning cooked in a Lodge Cast Iron pan.
If we ask nicely, would you please use the share buttons below?
Recipe: Dr. K's Cherry Smoked Crab Dip
8 ounces cream cheese softened
⅓ cup sour cream
⅓ cup mayonnaise
1 ¼ cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
3 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
2 teaspoons Lane’s BBQ Spellbound Hot Rub
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
¼ cup chopped chives
1 pound lump crab meat drained
1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
1-2 Dr. K’s TennCans Cherry
- Preheat your grill to 350° and place Dr. K’s TennCans Cherry.
- Whip the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth on low speed.
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise, continuing to mix until smooth.
- Next, add 1 cup of cheese, garlic, and seasonings. Mix on low until smooth.
- Add crab meat and fold in gently with a spoon.
- Spread mixture into 8-inch Lodge Cast Iron Skillet and top with remaining cheese.
- Place on grill over indirect heat, grill for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.