One of our most popular recipes, try Dr.K’s Smoked Mexican Street Corn as a side at your next party.
If we ask nicely, would you please use the share buttons below?
Recipe for Dr. K's Mexican Street Corn
One of our most popular recipes, try Dr.K’s Mexican Street Corn as a side at your next party.
6 ears corn
3/4 cup mayo
3/4 cup Mexican sour cream
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 finely diced jalapeño
1/2 bunch cilantro finely chopped
1 lime zested
Juice from lime
1 ½ cups cotija cheese
- Rub corn with olive oil and coat with your favorite rub. Tastes awesome with Lane’s BBQ or Smokey Boy’s Grilling rubs!
- Preheat the grill to 350° & get your favorite Dr. K’s TennCans to smoking (we used Mesquite)
- While the grill is preheating, mix the rest of ingredients and set aside.
- Place corn on the grill over indirect heat, rotating corn every 5 min for 20 min
- Allow corn to rest for 10 min
- Slice corn into a bowl and add remaining ingredients
- Mix thoroughly and enjoy warm or try the next day for a flavor explosion!