We put our ravenous appetite-inducing chili recipe on an easily printed PDF page for you, and on this page. We can't wait for you to try it!
If we ask nicely, would you please use the share buttons below?
Ingredients and Directions for Memorable Dr. K's Chili
Here’s Dr. K’s twist on a classic chili with chunks of perfectly smoked pork tenderloin. This dish is even better the next day… if you have any leftovers!
1 ½ - 2 lbs smoked pork tenderloin
2 medium chopped onions
2 cups beef stock
2 cans beans
2 cans (15 oz) crushed tomatoes
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 (6oz) can tomato paste
1 small can green chiles
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons cumin
2 teaspoons oregano
1-2 Dr.K’s TennCans << Click to Order
- Smoke your pork tenderloin using your favorite Dr. K’s Tenn Cans
- Allow tenderloins to cool then dice into 1/4 in pieces
- In a large pot, heat olive oil
- Add garlic & onions along with salt, black pepper & cayenne pepper
- Sauté for 3-5 mins or until onions are wilted
- Add meat & remaining spices
- Sauté for 5 mins while stirring every minute
- Add all of the canned ingredients and beef stock
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer
- Simmer for 1 hr while stirring every 15 minutes
- Then serve with your favorite chili toppings & enjoy.