Dr. K's Wild Game Burgers
Here’s one for our hunting fans… homemade wild game burgers! This meal comes together fast and is perfect for an easy weeknight meal.
1 - 1 ½ lbs pure game meat
- 1 pack beefy onion soup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 egg
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and pat out burger patties.
- Preheat the grill to 375° and get your favorite Dr.K’s TennCans to smoke (we used Apple).
- Add burgers, grilling for 7 min per side.
- Top with cheese if desired and eat up!
We used elk, but this recipe works great with any wild game and beef too!